AgroExpo 2020 (also known as AgribizExpo 2020) conference and exhibition is established to expose thousands of famers and aspiring agricultural entrepreneurs to the latest information, knowledge, services and technologies available in commercial farming in order to make the farming profession productive, sustainable and highly profitable.
The conference and exhibition is to pool about 20,000 audience to listen to best experts in the field of agricultural business enterprise and also expose them to the big players in the agricultural service providers sub-sector of the industry.
ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE, NIGERIA; THE HOST
Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria is one of the key States in Southwest Nigeria that has now become destination of first choice among foreign investors coming to Nigeria. The State now hosts the largest number of industries in Nigeria.
Ogun State is the home State of some Nigerian great men and women such as Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, a former President of Nigeria, Chief Earnest Sonekan, a former Interim President of Nigeria, Professor Wole Soyinka, a Nobel Laurate.
Ogun State is an agrarian State and it is bordered by other agrarian communities of Lagos, Oyo, Ondo and Osun States.
The State has a catchment of about 20 Universities, 30 Polytechnics and Colleges of Agriculture, 10 Agricultural Research Institutes, over 2000 Farmers' Organisations, Unions and Cooperatives Societies who are to benefit in the Agricultural Conference and Exhibition.
To be the leading Agriculture and Food Exhibition Firm and a household name in matters on credible agriculture and food conference, fair and exhibitions in Africa in the next five years.
- To be the number 1 and world class agricultural exhibition by creating the forum for awareness to the relevant intervention strategies for the development of sustainable economy and empowerment in every aspect of agriculture.
- To ensure the continuity and prestige in the field of agriculture and agribusiness by showcasing millennium and standard methods involved in modern agriculture.
- To intervene in the improvement of agropreneurs’ income by connecting farmers and all involved in the business of agriculture across Africa by our various exhibitions.
- To improve customer and client relationship by providing a meeting point which will be attractive for a business relationship.
- To create a ready platform for customers and clients to have access to all their needs at a single location.